Job Opening: Full Time CDA
Our team at Lifestyle Dentistry is growing as we welcome Dr. Caitlin Pointer to our practice!
We are currently looking for an amazing full-time CDA to work alongside Dr. Pointer at our privately-owned, well-established dental practice.
Our ideal candidate:
- Contributes to building relationships and making a positive difference with our patients
- Is reliable, self-motivated and can multi-task
- Loves working with an amazing team
- Possesses a great ‘can do’ attitude
- Has strong communication skills
- Enjoys having FUN
- Is registered and/or certified as a Certified Dental Assistant with the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
What we offer to make you SMILE!
- Competitive compensation package (based upon experience)
- Health benefits
- Full-time employment
- No weekends
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Complimentary dental treatment
- Continuing education opportunities (conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.)
New graduates encouraged to apply!
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle Dentistry offers an incredibly warm, friendly and collaborative work environment. We care deeply about our patients and our team and we look forward to welcoming you in joining us! For more information about our TEAM, visit our website at www.dentistskelowna.com or drop your resume off at 1972 Kane Rd, Suite 105, Kelowna, BC!
We look forward to meeting you!
1972 Kane Rd, Suite 105, Kelowna, BC V1V 3C4
Mon: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Wed: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Thur: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
2022 Holiday Hours:
Dec 24 - Closed
Dec 25 - Closed
Dec 26 - Closed
Dec 27 - Closed
Dec 28 - 8:30 am -3:00 pm
Dec 29 - 8:30 am -3:00 pm
Dec 30 - 8:30 am -3:00 pm
Dec 31 - Closed
Jan 1 - Closed
Jan 2- Closed
*Closed All BC Statutory Holidays
Nicole's Story - The dentist is fun!
"I told my friends that cavities don't hurt when you have Dr. Rootes for a dentist."
Nicole - Age 12